My Music Video


My Album Cover

Click to view the INFLUX website

Tuesday 20 September 2011

Production Meeting 0: My Group

Today, my group was decided and I'm very pleased. There are three of us, myself, Daniel Sheldon, and Adam Romo - the same group I worked with on my project last year. We work well together and we have similar tastes in music, so we are very excited to work on this project.




We began discussing choice of music, and Daniel and Adam both like the idea of doing a Dubstep song, in particular a song called 'Promises', originally done by Nero, but we would like to use a remix done by an artist called Skrillex. The song has a great tune to it, and has good lyrics to create a story to.



We're going to have a meeting with our teacher Mrs. Blackborow, to discuss the choice of music and get her feedback, but I am very excited to start work on this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment