My Music Video


My Album Cover

Click to view the INFLUX website

Friday 25 November 2011

The Website

As we near the end of production, we have designated the three tasks between us, so that Daniel is focusing mainly on the video, Adam on the album cover, and I on the website. For the website, I have been using a website called 'Wix', a web designing programme that allows you to create a website using preset options, or start from scratch. I started from scratch.

I've been working on setting it up, making sure all the pages link together, and putting the basic images in place, before I start to work on the actual content within the pages. As it stands though, the entrance page is pretty much complete, unless the teachers have any feedback that will alter it, and the website URL when published, will be www.wix.com/latymermusicvideo11g/influxmusic.

Wix is an interesting programme to use; it's very feature rich and allows for almost full customisation, however it's challenging to get to grips with, can be very unstable, and has crashed on multiple occasions, causing me to lose all my progress. However, it does produce a very professional website in the end!


No comments:

Post a Comment