My Music Video


My Album Cover

Click to view the INFLUX website

Thursday 17 November 2011

Photoshoot for Website and Album Cover

This project is not just about the music video, as we have to produce two ancillary tasks: a website and an album cover. In order to do this, we needed photos of the group in a variety of different costumes, so that we could put together galleries on the site and make the album cover.

So today we had a photoshoot with Daniel, Charley and Adam. I was the cameraman, and have been editing some of the photos today. I had Charley dress up in 4 different dresses, and took pictures with both DJ's, whilst I had the guys dress up in 3 different costumes.

I think I took a good variety of photos, and have been enjoying editing them, as I think some of them look gorgeous.





No comments:

Post a Comment