My Music Video


My Album Cover

Click to view the INFLUX website

Sunday 17 July 2011

The Shoot

On Friday 15th, we shot our music video with director Jake Wynne, from at 8am till 7pm. In the video I played Jason J, as I'd hoped to, along with Eoin, Sam, Odelia and Charley as the rest of the band.
The crew had been setting up since the day before, so when we arrived in the morning we were able to begin shooting straight away. We began the day by shooting the stage performance, and the shots with the desks and the students.
We moved later moved on to shoot both the first and second verse, and finished the day with the crowd performance.
The crew were fantastic throughout the entire day, and the set looked amazing. Although it was a long and tiring day, it was incredibly fun and everyone had a great time.
A particular highlight for me was crowd surfing and performing my verse to the camera!









It was brilliant day, and was a great experience. We learnt all about lighting and camerawork, and acquired skills that will no doubt be useful when it comes to our shoots next year.
We're now excited to go and edit the final product!


No comments:

Post a Comment