My Music Video


My Album Cover

Click to view the INFLUX website

Tuesday 5 July 2011

Lip Synch Group 7 - Audition



For a preliminary task, so we could get to know the song lyrics and practice lip synching, we worked in groups to produce a short lip synching video. I worked with Adam and Daniel to produce the music video, and we're quite proud of the work we achieved in a short space of time.

For the main Music Video that we will shoot in a couple of weeks, I would like to be Jason J. In our video, I performed his verse, so I know all his lyrics. In the preliminary music video, I have an eyebrow piercing, just like Jason, so I would further fit the part! (Unfortunately I no longer have it though...)

Anyway, we had great fun filming and editing this, and we look forward to the actual shoot!

No comments:

Post a Comment